Organic Liquid Fertilizer Producing PLC is a privately owned fully certified and patented specialty manufacturer of organic liquid fertilizer product in Ethiopia.
We are an indigenous enterprise that produces an innovative and unique organic fertilizer in liquid form with a brand name Eco-Green.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Department of Organic Liquid Fertilizer Producing PLC, She/he will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling promoting the company’s products in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
A sales clerk execute customers purchases, ensures that they have found what they are looking for, and promotes sale products to round out their sale.
Detail responsibilities include:-
- Execute sales order forwarded from supervisors
- Uses cash register to execute all customer sales at office as well as field.
- Changes register tape when necessary.
- Processes cash customers’ settlement before sales.
- Customers’ phones and transfers calls to the appropriate department or personnel.
- Ensures that all customers have found what they are looking for.
- Refers customers to management as necessary.
- Assists sales coordinator in closing a sale. Follow-up invoice collection
- Ensure the collection of cash or cheques as per the invoiced amount
- Ensure timely collection of Sales Invoice and receipt (including WHT)
- Prepare daily cash position to all bank account
- Prepare Payment (Both check and petty cash payment )
- Ensure the appropriateness of check payments, advance settlement, petty of handling (petty cash handling)
- Ensure proper use of the cash register machine
- Ensure and manage timely and appropriately payment of office bills like telephones, Internet, mobiles, rent, insurance renewal, license renewal etc
- Diploma; Level 3 or 4 graduate of Accounting/marketing and related fields from recognized academic institution
- 1 up to 2 years proven experience as a sales clerk or cashier which include operation and manipulations of cash register machine
Key skills for Sales Person
- In addition commercial awareness and good problem solving, communication, team working and practical cultivation skills.
- All candidates must be physically fit and capable of working well under the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
- Computer Skill.
The candidate would:
- Have good team work spirit.
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work with high efficiency and passion and love field level work.
How to Apply
Competent Applicants can bring CV in person to Address: 22 Square, Nazareth Building, 4th Floor near Golagule Building –Tel:+251-11-6-187421 or attach their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please write the position name at the subject of your email.