1. Point of Sales
- Document and file the list of all outlets including active outlets, temporarily closed and permanently closed outlets and update relevant data regularly.
- Visit preselected outlets per day as per the schedule approved and submitted by the sales coordinator
- Visit additional outlets on demand;
- Obligated to visit every outlet route at least once a month regardless of the sales volume contribution of that outlet
- Maintain a very good and smooth relationship with all the customers
- Check the level of stock inside the fridges of the outlets, secure the fridge planogram is respected; is fully utilized; and is correctly positioned. Take any corrective action when required
- Check proper positioning and functionality of company assets, follow up on the timely cleaning of draft machines, Co2 delivery and product delivery.
- Negotiate with outlets for priority in dangling visibility.
- Check the optimal placement of the visibility material placed outside and inside the outlet. Take any corrective action required.
- Increase the number of Point of Sale (POS) in his/her area by prospecting actively and finding new POS and New Markets.
- Effectively use the sales tools provided by the company and Routine daily/ weekly/ periodic reports on developments within his/her territory (Distributor/outlet) including relevant competitive information to aid management decisions.
- Conduct night visits at least three (3) nights per week and 3 outlets per night.
- Carefully observe and evaluate consumer behavior and category
- Collect consumer related information and inform product benefits and features.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with consumers
- Recruit and organize influential groups or individuals and maintain a strong relationship with them to strengthen support in the market and to use them when the need arises.
- Arrange factory visits for influential people or groups when necessary
3. Promotional Activation
- Propose promotional activations and execute approved promotions in collaboration with the sales team and immediate supervisor
- Evaluate the result of the executed promotion actions and produce reports
- Distribute any promotional material professionally and keep records.
- Communicate with consumers professionally and forward our product benefits and features.
4. In relation to competition
- Collect adequate information of competitors’ activity, and their market trend (distribution, pricing, promotional activities etc…)
- Register retail outlets serving competitor brands only (draft or bottle) and closely follow up for penetration;
5. In relation to increasing prospects/special market
- Identify and develop new market potentials such as large-scale projects, new settlements, new areas, new channels etc.
- Communicate with different organizations’ labor unions and negotiate to have priority and influence preference in availing our products and services in their clubs, canteens or bars
- Weekly Outlet activation report (if any)
- Event Report (a day after the event)
- Fixed asset need assessment,
- Fixed asset delivery report;
- Advertising materials need assessment;
- Advertising materials delivery report;
- Quarterly update outlet profile/ Route profile
- Number and details of new outlets opened and active each month
- Number and details of closed and temporarily closed outlets each month
- Any other data/report requested by the coordinator.
- Personal commitment
- Working hour Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Depending on the need to work on after working hours including
- Sundays and holidays
- Strictly follow the assigned uniform for the day
- BA Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or Customer Service
- 0 to 2 years of work experience in related role in similar industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Word and Excel,
- Excellent Language skills on English, Amharic and other local languages
- Driving license at least 2nd grade with experience
How to Apply
- Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter through online at email@example.com within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.