January 13, 2021
hadero coffee company, has established coffee roasting factory at Jackros (Bole Sub City) , Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. hadero adds value on green coffee and supply to local and international market. hadero is looking for highly motivated and experience personnel to fill the following position.
Post Title : Senior Accountant
Place of work: Addis Ababa
Salary : Based on Company scale
Required : One
Term of employment: Indefinite period (Permanent)
- Maintain account ledger and related accounting documents
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual statements needed to show the financial position and operation results of the company
- Checks/verifies all payment before approval
- Checks monthly bank reconciliation and report to the Finance Manager.
- Periodically assesses all bank accounts, petty cash funds and other cash accounts records.
- Ensures that all statements, documents and bank balances from branches have been received regularly.
- Ensures that income of the company are collected and accounted for timely in line with agreements and other documents.
- Checks payments and other expenditures that they are consistent with the approved financial procedures of the company.
- Checks the completeness of documents before any payment is effected
- Checks/verifies payrolls of the staff and makes sure that it is paid and all necessary government taxes are deducted and paid on time.
- Prepares financial statements of the company on time.
- Checks accuracy of all transactions posted to the accounting system of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager.
Education: BA in Accounting
Experience: 5+ years and above relevant experience
Team working skills
Willing to work long hours
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall provide Up-to-date CV with (Salary history; Daytime telephone number and or an e-mail address) through one of the following address until January 18, 2021:
In person to Addis Ababa, company’s main location around Jakros next to Meta.
For further information, please contact HC department using +251-6670708
NB: Only the short listed applicants will be contacted prior to the interview