Organic Liquid producing PLC is a private Company established in Ethiopia. The Company is producing and distributing organic liquid fertilizer for commercial farms and small holder farmers to improve soil fertility and increase crop productivity. The factory is located in North Shewa Zone 68 Km away from Addis and has sales and administrative office in Addis Ababa around 22 Mazoria Naziret Building 4th floors. The Company distributes its products through agents and farm service centers established in various locations.
The company is looking for a reliable Senior Finance and HR Officer. He / She is generally responsible for keeping records of financial activities and transactions related to the company transactions based on basic accounting procedure and principles and also human resource issues.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the Senior Finance and HR Officer include the following:
- He/she Keeps record of all transactions of the company including income and expenses including sales proceeding and expenditures.
- Ensure product sales are recorded properly including credit sales (when applicable).
- Check whether product sales receivables are deposited in to our company Bank account timely.
- Prepares payroll and ensure deduction of taxes and pension based on proper regulation and deposit to the pertinent tax collection authority timely and to the right institution and pay salary.
- Ensure all commitment of the company is timely accomplished and the necessary receipts, vouchers are recorded and filed.
- Present or avail proper document for external audit when requested.
- Record Manufacturing Cost of Product
- Annual Finance Department Budget Preparation
- Control Over all Activity of Cost and Budget
- Follow up Receivables and Loan of the Company
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification, Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 and above years of experience work in manufacturing company.
- Minimum Degree or Masters in Accounting and Finance or Business administration or related fields.
Required candidate would:
- Have good team work spirit.
- Have above average communication skills.
- Be able to work with high efficiency under pressure.
- Be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Peachtree accounting software
- Fluent in Microsoft office applications i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent communication in both spoken and written English.
How to Apply
Competent Applicants can bring CV in person to Address: 22 Square, Nazreth Building, 4th Floor near Golagule Building –Tel:+251-11-6-187421 attach their CV to email@example.com Please write the position name at the subject of your email.