Frontieri is a renowned research and development consulting firm based its Head Quarter in Addis Ababa. We undertake different consultancy works and projects in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of research and development services and analysis that strengthen different development programs,organizations, and policies. Our services cross-cut all development sectors including agriculture, rural development, education, health, economic growth, energy, and social protection. Our clients includes/but not limited to UN agencies, multilateral and bilateral organizations, Governmental Ministries, and others.
Frontieri is a company for talented people with different backgrounds and perspective and we have gathered competent professionals and in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad.
Currently, we are seeking for a Senior Human Resource Officer with high level of enthusiasm, and resilience.
The Human Resource and Logistic Officer are responsible for the overall management and provision of key support services within the area of administration and management. She/he ensures that personnel needs, administration strategies, policies, procedures and guidelines are implemented, regularly updated and also see that Ethiopian Labor law and other regulations are complied
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Human Resources Management
- Ensure that recruitment, promotion, transfer, staff benefits and other personnel issues are effected according to set out policies and procedures;
- Design and implement innovative strategies to recruit high caliber staff the organization demands,
- Keeps proper file for each staff and all necessary information of each staff is kept in the file;
- Ensures that all newly hired employees have gone through formal orientation
- Consult and design proper strategies and action plan related to Staff development policies, procedures or systems as required;
- Ensures that every staff is appraised timely and the completed performance appraisal reports and recommendations are documented;
- Completes all performance management activities including: performance planning, monitoring, and annual performance appraisals.
- Prepare and maintain all contractual agreements;
- Supervises, leads, guides and supports the Drivers, Security Guards, and Cleaners;
- Follows repair and maintenance and proper utilization of vehicles use at Office and field level.
- Ensures the efficient utilization of office equipments, telephones;
- Ensures that the office are clean all times;
- Ensures proper utilization of fuel and spare parts and reports monthly vehicle expenditure reports.
- Ensures that all items in the store are properly registered and kept;
- Maintains fixed asset register with necessary details and identification numbers;
- Ensures that all necessary formalities of goods received and dispatched are adhered to at all times;
- Ensures that all fast moving stock items are timely replaced and no gap is created;
- Ensures the established procurement policies and procedures are adhered;
- Prepares yearly inventories and report
- Perform other assignments as required by the division head of the management
- MA/ BA in Management, Business Administration or related field of study.
- 2/4 years in the area of HR and logistics Management
C) TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
- Managerial and supervisory skill;
- Good intrapersonal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability of working in an organized manner
- Ability to build teamwork and delegate tasks
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Proficiency in verbal and written English language,
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Ability of meeting challenges and generates suggestions for improving task;
- Abilities of working in tight environment to make things happen;
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their ONLY application/motivation letter along with their updated CV via email at email@example.com by clearly marking the position title on the subject line.
In person to the following address.
Frontieri Consult PLC.
CMC, around 200 meter from St. Michael Church towards Megenagna Road
In the building where Oromia Cooperative Bank and Lion International Bank is located, 8th floor
Tel: 0116 47 95 17/0116 479778
Closing date of application: Twenty/20/ days after the date of announcment
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.