The Senior Treasury Accountant is responsible for the preparation of an integrated budget for Yegna Trading; record bank account openings, verify payroll, assist in consolidating daily and monthly reports of collection and payments and produce the periodic reports. The Senior Treasury Accountant is responsible for cash and liquidity management, funding, risk management related to the company’s financial activities, customer credit management, and treasury operations and controls.
- Record daily collections and payments on respective bank book of corporate accounts.
- Facilitate bank accounts opening and maintain proper record of opened and closed bank accounts and manages relationship with client Banks.
- Manage petty cash allocated for Business Units or departments as assigned by the Managing Director in consultation with the Finance Manager and the respective line manager.
- Collect revenues of the Company by cheques, reconcile Cash Sales Invoices using Cash Register Machine and with “Z Report”.
- Check and verify all payment
- Prepare various payment instructions, CPO, bank transfer…
- Ensure safeguarding and effective documentation of financial documents under his/her custody.
- Perform other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Collect all important inventory and finance documents from branches
- Follow credit purchase agreements and necessary related documents and collect unconditional bank Guarantee with in specific time period.
- Manage cash flows and disbursements.
Required number: One
Employment Type : Permanent
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance
Experience: 4 years
Skills and Behaviors
- Proven experience in treasury management.
- Knowledge of computer micro-soft office and Treasury software
- Communication Skill (Good relationship with bankers, creditors and customers)
- General knowledge of IFRS reporting requirements for financial instruments
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of risk management.
- Computer skill ( Peachtree and other functional soft were)
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed applicants can send their CVs to
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person to our office located at Bole , Medhanialem Mall, 10th floor