ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Site Acquisition Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 15
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Prepare and update site status reports/databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings or deployment calls as required
- Negotiate lease acquisitions and lease amendments required for telecommunications installations
- Work directly with site acquisition manager and/or other site acquisition and construction personnel to provide site acquisition expertise in all aspects of project.
- Quality control, data entry and tracking of site candidate packages, tower lease and amendments and other site acquisition documentation.
- Coordinate, schedule and track site visits and technical team visits with various departments.
- Coordinate, order and track title, surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports, lease exhibits and construction plans and drawings as required.
- Responsible for coordination with site owner, government, check the site permission application document.
- Finalize the site acquisition and make sure reach the target.
- Interface with the customer & subcontractor
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science, information technology and related fields.
- At least 2 years MW planning experience.
- Good knowledge in Microwave Planning principle.
- Familiar with Microwave Planning tools such as IQ-LINK, Pathloss.
- In-depth knowledge experience of Microwave product Technologies.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution skills are essential.
- Experience in telecom industry is priority.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can submit their application with three professional references through the following link: https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/71
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE.