SAS Ethio Import and Export Plc is a company engaged in import and export business. Now we are looking for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and self-motivated person to join our team.
Required No.: One
- Perform stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Maintain receipts and records every time when inventory comes and out of the store.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
Qualification, Skill and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge on ERP software system is advantageous
- At least 5 years of relevant experience on the area.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit non-returnable CV and credentials within 10 working days of this announcement. Please email your application
or Human Resource and Administration Department located, CMC road in front of Civil Service University, Palm Building, 3rd Floor.