Generally takes care of the tool store and dispenses fuel from the fuel station on the prescribed days. Position may also be utilised as a helper for more skilled Servicemen on as needed basis.
Performs manual tasks, such as shrink wrapping, loading and off-loading of engines and machines
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Issues tools to engineers and maintains a record of all outflows and inflows of the tools.
- Reports damaged or malfunctioning tools to the Admin, Service Asset Controller & Warranty Manager for action.
- Maintains an up to date record of all the tools in the tool store.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly
- Assists in updating of tools records as received when new.
- Occasionally assists in the removal and installation of major components, such as engines and transmissions on as needed basis.
- Maintains the tools in a safe working condition
- Performs other related tasks and activities as directed by the supervisors
- Operate the fuel dispensing equipment whilst fueling vehicles or machines.
- Records details of all the fuel dispensed and forwards this data to the service administration for confirmation and recording.
- Maintains the fuel station in a clean and orderly manner and also observes safety practices.
- Ensures fuel in the storage tanks is not contaminated by regularly checking contents for indications of adulteration
- Must remain in classification level a minimum of 12 months
- Receives evaluation on an “as required” basis
- Must be assessed by Field Service/ Workshop supervisors and have a performance review by the Admin, Service Asset Controller & Warranty Manager
- Certificate in motor vehicle craft I or similar with a minimum 2 years stores experience
- Certificate in supplies management
- Microsoft office proficent in Excel and word
- Clear understanding of tools and store management
- H & S awareness
- Displays mechanical and general aptitude and ability (as appropriate for Job role) while performing assigned tasks.
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Performs the vast majority of assignments without supervision
- Articulate and able to communicate well in both written and oral
How to Apply
interested and qualified applicant should apply by sending your CV to the email below
Please mention the position title on your email subject line.