BRUH ENTERTAINMENT is looking for dynamic professionals who are highly motivated to be involved in an ambitious and innovative project in Ethiopia. Bruh Entertainment PLC is the distributor of CANAL+ products in Ethiopia and will play a critical role in executing the CANAL+ project to bring a new pay-TV product of 80+ television channels to Ethiopian consumers.
The CANAL+ Group is a pay-TV broadcaster based in France with almost 20 million subscribers in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Caribbean. CANAL+ is operating in more than 25 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, and has announced its entry into Ethiopia a top strategic priority.
The CANAL+ offering will include a vast library of international and Amharic content developed by and for Ethiopians. With your help, Bruh Entertainment will bring this new product to Ethiopian households by building a sales network throughout the country.
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, your work will be to maintain and analyze accounting of subscriber activity and financial flows, based international best practices and systems.
DUTIES OF THE SUBSCRIBER ACCOUTANT
- Analysis of data transfers from the subscribers’ management system to the accounting and financial systems;
- Accounting regularization procedure for customers’ files;
- Monitoring of VAT flows and declarations;
- Accounts receivable accounting : Analysis of distributor accounts, inter-group invoicing, monitoring of turnover;
- Adjustments and analysis necessary to the tracking of business and financial activities;
- Updating of activity reporting dashboards, trend analysis, and evaluation of new products
- Other financial projects as assigned by the Finance Manager
No required: 3
- Experience in accounting and financial management for a subscriber base
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- English is required; French is a great advantage
- Mastery of accounting systems and software; familiarity with SAP software is an advantage
- Experience working in a large company is an advantage
- Interest in analytical thinking, reactivity, good interpersonal skills and team spirit are essential to succeed in this position. You will be recognized for your customer focus and autonomy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use ” Outdoor Team Leader (SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNTANT ) ” as the subject line of your email