- Co-ordinate and assist in the technical development of all Service Staff and where applicable the product support team.
- Co-ordinate and implement Apprentice and Graduate Trainee programs.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Service management and supervisors to establish specific training requirements and set training objectives.
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of self-development programs for Service Engineers. Web based learning utilisation and provide monthly performance progress for all enrolled technicians.
- Implement the training programs for all apprentices and Graduate trainees as provided in the scheme.
- Preparation of course training materials and participants handouts.
- Perform trainees’ annual evaluation and share the results with Product Support Manager as well as HR manager.
- Conduct Induction training for new hires and assist the Safety Manager with safety Inductions
- Conduct OJT (On the Job Training) – for both trainees and senior service technicians based on their individual learning plan and provide professional guidance to increase its effectiveness.
- Conduct instructor led courses to the service technicians based on their learning needs.
- Identification of individual training needs and subsequent Individual Development Plans.
- Compilation of a workable annual training schedule.
- Ensure web based learning programs are fully utilised and completed by the learners as per set schedule.
- Provide service training records to the relevant parties for all the trainings conducted.
- Liaise with Safety Officer to identify specific safety issues that need to be included in technical training courses
- Regularly be in touch with service engineers and capture challenges they face on machines/equipment and provide technical guidance.
- Keep management informed on all training activities. – e.g. Compile and maintain records in an acceptable file, provides course attendance registers, etc
- Ensures that all training materials, equipment, and facilities are maintained and up to date.
- Occasionally conduct training for customers for commissioning or new product knowledge, preventive maintenance
- First line handling of grievances affecting employees, continually monitor and provide guidance where necessary
- Drive the Service Excellence Program (SEP) in conjuction with the CoE and Product Support Manager.
- Coordinate the Contamination Control (CC) audit action plans in conjuction with the manager and CC Champions
- Liaise with the Product Support Manager in the implementation of the Growth and/or Special Projects
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management
- BSc Mechanical Engineering a MUST
- Minimum of 5 years service teaching experience in technical field
- Thorough knowledge on CAT technical operations
- Classroom knowledge and ability to impart knowledge
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent, mutually beneficial working relationships with customers, employees, other departments, to ensure continued commercial benefit for the company.
- Independent thinker with the highest level of integrity
- Be a strong team player with proven people management skills
- Proven administrative, leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to impart knowledge and skills to a multi-disciplinary team
How to Apply
interested and qualified applicant should apply by sending your CV to the email below
Please mention the position title on your email subject line.