Webuild S.p.A Ethiopian Branch, the EPC contractor of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Project (GERDP), would like to invite qualified and experienced candidates for the following position;
Job Title/Position: Trainer (Facilitator/Assessor):
Application Deadline: Until filled
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent
Age: 23-40 years old
Required No: 1
Duty Location: Guba Woreda, Benishangual Gumuz Regional State (Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Project). For those applicants that will be shortlisted for interview or practical test which will be carried out at the project site, located at Guba Woreda, transportation, accommodation and meal services will be provided.
The trainer has the role to facilitate training in a class room and to do practical training on-site in accordance with lesson plan provided.
The trainer shall facilitate examination for students and practical exams as required, and in accordance with lesson plan provided.
The trainer plays an active role in preparation of lesson plans, including training material, examinations and description of practical training.
1. Qualified by suitable accredited teaching/training for the position of Trainer (Facilitator/Assessor).
2. Qualified by suitable accredited teaching/training for the position of assessor.
3. Experienced in the field of training / health and safety (Min. 3 years) and/or civil engineering degree
4. Good training and facilitation skills;
5. Good practical experience in subject matter presentation;
6. Good literacy and numeracy skills;
7. Good skills in both local languages Amharic and Oromifa is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants meeting the above minimum requirements can send their applications with their CV, education certificates and any other supporting documents to:
Webuild S.p.A Ethiopian Branch
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Project
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia