To assist in the overall duties of a Warehouse from receipt to Despatch of Orders.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To receive materials with 100% accuracy
- All interactions with the system (Man/Pro) must be 100% accurate
- Receiving all shipments being delivered to the warehouse and ensuring all deliveries are made in accordance with delivery documents
- Binning of all items received in their correct locations. To rack into the nominated “bin” location with 100% accuracy
- Picking of and packing of orders as required by counter sales, workshop and for deliveries to remote branches / customers
- Ensuring all despatches and releases from the warehouse are accompanied by the correct documents
- REMAN inspection – all the CORE parts are received as per the inspection report from MANPRO and SIS, qualify them for return as for classification.
- Create and pack all components for Shipment for REMAN depending on the inspection line.
- Repair for old hoses and receive orders for new hoses for processing
- Limited use of MANPRO system ensuring that all location, quantity and associated data is accurate and up to date.
- Perform daily counts to capture orders invoiced and not collected, or parts short/excess or damaged delivered
- Help perform the annual stock take.
- Do reports for all deliveries of previous day and share with sales team and management.
- Do a reconciliation of all invoices weekly in MANPRO and confirm if there are invoices not delivered to warehouse for parts collection
- To keep the work place clean and tidy and to the standard set
- To achieve the standards and targets set by the Warehouse Manager
- To perform any reasonable request from the nominated Management structure
- Participation in the daily “Bin” checks and yearly stock take
- The six basic areas under the Warehouse Assistants control are:
- Cost Control
- Parts administrators / Warehouses & Logistics in all branches.
- All product support managers and prime product managers.
- CoE Management and Staff.
- All parts of the organisation
- Freight Suppliers, Customers
- Diploma in supplies management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar industrial type of warehouse operation
- Ability to read, writes, speak and understand English
- Personal attention to detail is required at all times
- To be adaptable and flexible in approach
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Duties may include repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting
- Articulate and able to communicate well in both written and oral
- Numerate with organization skills
How to Apply
interested and qualified applicant should apply by sending your CV to the email below
Please mention the position title on your email subject line.