Youth Enterprise Development and Employment Advisorwill be responsible for the project day to day implementation within the project targeted area. The Youth Enterprise Development and Employment Advisorswill provide both programmatic and administrative support to youth employment intervention being implemented by RAYEE project. S/he will work with youth, youth groups and structures, local government, private sector and other partners for the delivery of the project activities. The advisor will work jointly with the national technical team and other SNV project staff to deliver the assigned task.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in ﬁeld (s) such as: Business, Business Administration, economics, marketing, agri business, Agriculture, entrepreneurship, community development and adult education, finance, rural development, and/or related courses At least 3 years’ experience in enterprise development, agri business development, youth employment and livelihoods ,marketing and/or facilitating development.
- Five to eight years’ experience in enterprise development, agri business development, youth employment and livelihoods, marketing, micro enterprise development, community based financial service, micro finance.
- Excellent facilitation skill.
- Experiences of working in NGOs and communities at grass root level are advantageous.
- Understanding of enterprise and value chain/agri business development.
- Strong networking, partnership and interpersonal skills.
- Training planning and delivery skills
How to Apply
When applying please clearly indicate the location you are applying and demonstrate that you speak the local language.
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by clicking the below link:https://smrtr.io/3K5-K
before or on 10th January 2019.